Questions: 1- 18
- T Tubules are extensions of the _____ in skeletal muscle?
- CN III innervates with of the following muscle?
- The brain and spinal cord are part of the ______ nervous system?
- A wheelbarrow is an example of a _______ class lever?
- The muscle contraction pulling on its insertion point, corresponds to what part of the lever system?
- A synovial joint corresponds to what part of the lever stem?
- When would voltage-gated Sodium channels open rapidly?
- Which of the following muscle closes the lips?
- Synergists prevent unwanted movements during an action, or aid the agonist during the movement.
- EPSP stands for _________
- EPSPs occur when ______
- The Platysma muscle is a muscle of mastication
- The type of muscle contraction where the muscle contracts but exhibits no change in length is called
- Calcium is released from the SR when an action potential opens gated ion channels located in the
- The neurotransmitter found at synapses between the motor neurons and human skeletal muscles, or at the neuromuscular junction is ________
- The neurotransmitters that function primarily in the CNS are dopamine and serotonin
- A propagated change in the membrane potential of part of the cell membrane is an action potential
18. A chemical synapse is most likely to dominate which system?