I have always been dreaming of working with a mobile healthcare organization since my aim is providing care to all community members especially those who have no access to the healthcare facilities. I believe that every individual has the right to receiving health quality care hence as a health education administrator, I am focused on ensuring that all public receive quality care. Such an organization can be classified under Public or Community Health Education/Promotion.
Advantages of working in a mobile facility
- Having positive impacts on patient lives.
- A rewarding and satisfying job as I would utilize all my learned skills in helping the general public.
- Good salary
Disadvantages of working in a mobile facility
- Frustrations when patients do not get better
- Patient’s cultural differences hence facing challenges such as language barrier.
- Exposure to the risk of infections due to staying close to sick people.
Ideal Job Description
Health Education Program Administrator
- Work closely with the program director to ensure that programs remain in compliance such as duty hours.
- Ensuring that all incoming members of the public are ready to receive their training.
- Providing oversight to the health education program administrator budget.
- Assisting the program director in all administrative tasks.
- Responsible for keeping all health education records updated.
- Have at least a degree in health education administration.
- One year Experience.
- Knowledge of health education programs
- Ability to multi-task while being organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, outlook, excel, word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently, autonomously, and being able to take the initiative.
$ 45,830 per year.
Safety, M. (2011). Health administration. Approval & Certification Center.