In this interview, several questions will be asked, and my grandmother will give answers based on how she felt her experiences with healthcare was.
- Question 1: Do you feel that your stage‐of‐life had any effect on your interaction with health care professionals?
- Question 2: Which areas of the hospital or clinic were most concerned with your well‐being and feelings?
- Question 3: Was your family with you during this hospital stay or outpatient visit?
- Question 4: Was your family included in your treatment, such as post‐procedure instructions?
- Question 5: Have you or any family member ever had a bad hospital or doctor’s experience, and if so, was it corrected by anyone?