Successful teams begin with guidelines that help to manage their work. For this class, you and your teammates will create a set of rules called a Team Charter.
- As a team, complete all the sections listed below to build your team charter.
- One member of each team will be designated as the team leader.
- ALL team members and will be responsible for submitting the team charter document to their own dropbox by Friday, at 1159 p. m. (MT) of Unit 2 (or as directed by your instructor for campus students).
- The team leader will submit the final team charter to the Team Collaboration discussion area (in addition to his/her own individual dropbox).
- The team leader will also be solely responsible for uploading the final team presentation.
- All team members will indicate agreement on the charter by initialing understanding of the information within the charter.Although there is no point value for this assignment, it is a required part of the assignment.
Section I: Team Member Skill Inventory
Section II: Work Plan
Section III: Conflict Management
Section IV: Team Goals
Section V: Project Plan
Section VI. Emergency Contact Information: