Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment – .doc File
Every group is to “Develop A Case Study based on their Own Experiences”. All students are required to adhere the privacy of all participants. Presentation should have 10 to 15 PPT slides whereas executive summary should be between 250 to 500 word. Make sure to include:
- Appropriate demographic factors, such as age, gender, and ethnicity.
- The reason the patient was …
- Description of the pathophysiology of the disease process/processes observed.
- Past medical history of the patient and the pathophysiology of the disease process/processes, if they are different from the current concern. Determine whether the patient’s past medical history has had an impact on any of the disease processes observed.
- Diagnostic findings, such as lab values or imaging results. Include an explanation of how diagnostic findings may relate to the disease process/processes.
- Differential diagnoses applicable to the patient, as well as rationale for why the differential diagnoses would or would not pertain to the patient.