Maya Angelou Discussion Questions
- Which heading best fits the passage on page one
- What is the central theme used on page 2 of journey 1
- The technological impacts in modern society
- Challenges experienced when child-rearing is done on a single-based family
- What is the main educative message from passage 1, page 1
- Which is the tone used in the passages
- Which is thesynonym of fugitive
Harriet Tubman Discussion Questions
- Which is the appropriate summary for the fourth paragraph of passage two on page 2
- Harriet was a multipurpose worker in the union duringthe civil war
- The escape of the slaves through a raid
- What is the main point of view expressed in passage two on page 2
- Harriet Tubman underwent several mistreatments as a slave
- Harried Tubman turned the small piece of land that he owned to a charity home that supports the aged in the society
- Why is Harriet Tubman so interested in the union?
- Provide the appropriate heading for the narrations.
- How did Harriet endure mistreatments as a slave?
Rosa Park Discussion Questions
- Which is the best summary for the second paragraph in passage 1, page 1
- Raymond was knowledgeable because he educated himself on several issues emerging in society.
- Raymond Park was an activist because he was always updated on current events that happened through extensive research that he carried out ona routine basis.
- Why does Raymond decide to give him land to the aged
- What is Raymond’s role in racial segregation?
- What is the primary message from passage 1, page 1
- Rosa Parks was ready to die for a cause that she believed in and stood for other people’s rights.
- The laws enacted to be incorporated into racial segregation were not fair and promoted inequality among people
- Why were racial segregation laws passed?
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?