The purpose of this discussion is for learners to identify the impact global health has at the community level, including the impact of current and future trends including the use of informatics.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO6 Examine collaborative trends in community health nursing (PO2)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 PM MT in Week 8
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Saturday 11:59 PM MT at the end of Week 8
- Social Media discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers using a social media platform as inspiration. In the social media discussions, students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Research current data through outside sources and social media postings
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
There are many factors that will continue to impact community and population health.
- Consider the past achievements in public health as many have implications around the globe.
- Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for.
- Discuss what surveillance data could be pulled from an electronic health record (EHR) you have used or currently use in your nursing practice.
- Take a moment to review the Twitter feed for compelling Tweets that are related to informatics, global health, and population health outcomes.
- Share an overview the Tweet and how it is likely to impact future collaborative trends in community health.
- Compose a 280-character or fewer Tweet that describes what you would like to see as a Tweet in the next decade related to public health achievements. Please try to be realistic, but also be visionary. Remember Twitter only allows 280 characters (this includes spaces, etc.) so you will need to be concise. It should include a hashtag. Include a reference URL if applicable. Share this Tweet in the discussion. (Note: A Twitter account is not required nor share your Tweet on social media).
- Your discussion post should look like:
- Paragraph one: Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for
- Paragraph two: Discuss what surveillance data could be pulled from an electronic health record (EHR) you have used or currently use in your nursing practice.
- Paragraph three: Share information from a Tweet and how it is likely to impact future collaborative trends in community health.
- Paragraph four: Compose a 280-character Tweet that describes what you would like to see as a Tweet in the next decade related to public health achievements.
- Resources: Where did you find your data?
- Example: New HIV infection rates at all-time low worldwide #primaryprevention #collaborationiskey #WeGotThis #RNsunite www.HIV.gov
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?